Tuesday 18 June 2013

Night riding!

With the shortest day approaching, winter is well and truly here which means night riding!! and there's always fun to be had out riding in the dark! :) Especially at the forest, (occasionally you might get to see a deer leap in front of you!) Woodhill's the best night riding destination over winter because thankfully it doesn't get all that muddy so that's where I'm headed most Wednesday's either to coach Jafakids or lead a DoC ride.

Ready to roll with ET?! 
With the sun going down earlier, and the days getting shorter it's hard to get a decent ride in before it gets dark. The spin trainer is an option but it's not nearly as appealing as getting outside on my mountain bike. Tonight I got my light and hit the roads around Waimauku for an hour with my bro. Way more fun than sitting on a spin trainer for an hour! Let's just hope the bad weather that's expected to hit misses us...
Looking down on Waimauku  
Ghost-rider





No comments:

Post a Comment