Saturday 6 April 2013

Stoked

SO STOKED. I got a new bike!!! :) A Scott Scale 29er, it's so mint! Thank you so much Avanti Plus Waitakere for setting me up with another cool as bike! Been riding and training on it for a week now and I'm loving it! :) I can't believe how much difference it makes riding with 29 inch wheels instead of 26, makes riding downhill so fast and over roots so smooth, it's amazing and it climbs hills so fast too! :)   
Not so shiny after a ride at Riverhead! Lucky 
I've got Morgan Blue's awesome Mud Off 
cleaner to make it nice and shiny again!

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Check it out! My nice new bike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment